Hey, just wanted to give a quick shout out to all of you who are still looking for some good deals on back to school tech, like phones, tablets, fit gear and the like. It has come to my attention that T-Mobile has some pretty sweet deals up their sleeve for this time of year. Apparently back to school is second only to Christmas shopping season for them, which is why they pull out all the stops right about now. What kind of savings can you get at the moment?
- Nice discounts are available on select phones, including $50 off the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Save %25 on accessories right now with promo code CLASSACC25
- The T-Mobile Simple Choice Plan will give your family four lines and 10 GB of LTE data (the fastest data speed available in the US right now) for just $100 per month (until 2016). If you do the math, that will save you $60 per month, which amounts to $720 per year. That’s enough to buy a really nice tablet each year!
- T-Mobile has an extended payment option that allows you to walk out the door with any of their audio, mobile, or fitness accessories priced from $69-$250–without paying anything down. This includes stuff like the Samsung Gear Fit, Jabra wireless speakers and lots more.
- Monthly payment plans are available for phones and devices. So, if you have your eye on the beautiful Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, you can either pay $699 up front, or pay $29 /mo for 24 months, which comes out to the same total.
- Web Exclusive offers are available for some phones and tablets.
- When you add your tablet to your voice plan ($10 per month) you get data for the life of your tablet.
- You can trade in your WiFi only tablet for a 4G enabled one, so that you can continue productivity when outside of WiFi range. Here is a link to get an estimate for your device.
- T-Mobile will pay your early termination fee to get you out of the contract with your current carrier.. As far as I know, this offer isn’t limited to this time of year, just a cool thing they do.
*T-Mobile did not compensate me in any way for this post.
**While I, Cecilia, am a T-Mobile user, Sarah is still a Sprint user and Ambassador.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using the links.