I’ve become a little bit obsessed with sweepstakes at the moment. What can I say, there is a ton of stuff on my wish list and not enough room on my budget! The thought of winning those items is so much more fun anyway! So when I heard about this giveaway, I definitely wanted to tell everyone about it, because it’s great!
HP is giving away a retreat for your team. Here are the official prizes…
A five-day trip for six to Northern California wine country, including:
- Round-trip coach class ticket to San Francisco International Airport
- Two full-size rental cars for the duration of the trip
- Five nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Mission Inn & Spa (double occupancy in a Luxury Suite with a fireplace)
- Daily breakfast
- Six-hour wine country limousine tour, with tours and tastings at three wineries
- Ride on the Napa Valley Wine Train, including gourmet lunch and wine-tasting seminar
- Hot air balloon ride over wine country with Up & Away, including brunch
- $550 gift certificate per person for winner’s choice of spa treatments
- A gift certificate for dinner for six at a fine-dining restaurant in Yountville
And, after your refreshing reboot in wine country, go back to work with new HP technology.
- Four HP ProBook computers and 1 Palm smartphone
- Two HP Color Laserjet CM2320fxi printers
- One HP Color Laserjet CP2025dn printer
- HP ProBook 4520s computer with broadband included and free case
- HP Color LaserJet CP2025dn printer
- HP Mini 5103 computer
- HP Color LaserJet CP2025n printer
In order to enter you need to visit this site http://bit.ly/95QWoo and write up a story of a “suprising return on your investment”. For example, the company I used to work for in California had 2 Xbox’s in the lunch room for everyone to have fun and relax during lunch. When my company purchased the xbox’s and TV’s and Halo (which was our game of choice EVERY SINGLE DAY) they were probably suprised that it actually even had some return on investment (ROI). What they found though was that we never took a longer lunch then we were technically “allowed” as you could only play the during the hours of 12-1 and then anytime after 5:30 PM. It also really helped to bond the team every day since we were in IT and a majority of us never would make it into the office otherwise, since we would be traveling to clients every day.
So think about something your company purchased, that is now giving back and then some in a way you never expected, and you could win BIG! Make sure you enter by October 31st!
*As part of a paid promotion, HP asked me to let you know about the contest and how you can enter.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using the links.
Sarah Kimmel is a digital parenting coach and family tech expert. She has spent the last 16 years of her career as a Microsoft Certified IT Manager supporting over 100 small businesses. During that time she started Family Tech LLC to help families understand and manage the technology in their home. She has regularly appeared as a family tech expert on KSL News, BYUtv and Studio 5, and has been invited all over the world from tech companies like Lenovo, Verizon, Microsoft, Dell, and Samsung. Find out more on her website SarahKimmel.com