If you didn’t catch it on Facebook, I announced that I will be returning to Round Rock, Texas and Dell headquarters next week (kind of my geeky Disneyland). You can read all about my adventures with my friends at Dell last year in these posts…
- Dell Shows Other Companies How to Listen
- How Tech Brands Create Raving Fans
- Learning How to Do Tech Support
- Which Dell Are You?
- Dell’s Sustainability Initiatives
I’m excited what they have in store for us for next week! The reason for the post prior to my travels though, is because I want to get your voices heard to the big wigs at Dell. I have already gotten some great responses on Facebook, but I want to extend the call to the folks who feed my blog posts.
Here’s a summary of what has already been said on Facebook…
- Overseas support is still a huge hot button issue.
- Some people mentioned poor hardware quality (hard drives, overheating, etc)
- Reduction of battery life over a short period of time
- Even questions about their current operations
So what questions/comments/concerns/issues/ANYTHING do you wish you could say to key people at Dell or even at any other computer manufacturer. This is your chance to get your voice heard, in person, with the key decision makers of the company. So let me know, either in the comments on this post, or on Facebook and Twitter, and I will break it down when I get back the exact answers to YOUR questions! Even the tough ones… let’s hear ’em… cause Dell is listening!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using the links.
I can remember a time when Dell was the ONLY brand I’d recommend to my small & medium sized business clients. Hopefully the work you are doing will help Dell in returning to the top of the tech industry.