I have to say, I have SO much to be thankful for, I don’t even know where to begin. All day I’ve been listing everything in my head and keep thinking how wonderful my life is! Now I hate to brag and “show off” but really I am so very blessed. Of course we have our down times, and we could stand to get rid of some more debt, but the good times definitely out weigh the bad…
1. First I am grateful for A wonderful husband who really knows me better than I even know myself. He is such a great guy, that I can’t believe how lucky I am. He even woke up with Maddie this morning so I could get a few more minutes of sleep before the boy woke up. Which leads me to…
2. I’m so very grateful for SUPER cute kids, that keep me on my toes every day.
3. As much as I complain about Utah, it is really nice to have a house and a large yard to play in. Plus I adore our house. Maddie & Michael’s rooms are exactly how I wanted them, and I just love our kitchen and pantry! Of course there are always things we can improve, but I am definitely happy to have a roof over our head.
4. I am very grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
5. I can’t even express in words how grateful I am for my family! I have the best siblings in the whole world, and we always have so much fun when we get to hang out, so Im very grateful everyone was able to come out here for Thanksgiving this year.
6. I’m a geek, so I’m grateful for my Palm Pre and my Dell Laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate.
7. I’m grateful for Best Buy and who are kind enough to give Hubby and I jobs.
8. I’m grateful for HD and Blu-Ray Technology! That makes all the movies I love to watch look so amazingly fantastic!
9. I’m grateful for all of my business ventures, and pray for their continued success!
10. and last but certainly not least for today I’m grateful for Turkey, and stuffing, and mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie!! I can’t wait to eat!
Have a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using the links.
nice to know that i have a fellow “geek” out there — Sounds to me like we have similar outlooks! (no pun intended) — I also have a Google obsession. 🙂 I just found your site and can’t wait to delv into it more. Have a great New YEAR! 🙂 Kristie
Hi – very good web site you have created. I enjoyed reading this posting. I did want to issue a remark to tell you that the design of this site is very aesthetically pleasing. I used to be a graphic designer, now I am a copy editor for a merchandising firm. I have always enjoyed playing with information processing systems and am attempting to learn code in my free time (which there is never enough of lol).